BluShark Premium Nylon Watch Strap
- DESCRIPTION: From the Original BluShark Collection, our nylon straps provide the ultimate combination of comfort and durability. A favorite of watch enthusiasts everywhere, BluShark straps are known for being the pinnacle of quality. BluShark, a better breed of nylon watch strap.
- HARDWARE OPTIONS: BluShark is one of the few brands to offer a premium buckle
- WHY CHOOSE BluShark?: The BluShark name is synonymous with an incomparable level of high quality. The 5-star ratings across our product line speak for themselves. An innovator in the field, BluShark offers product lines tailored to the preferences of the watch community including the Original BluShark collection, Orca thick straps, and Piranha short straps. BluShark was the first US company to offer a luxury nylon strap, the AlphaShark.
- BluShark LIFETIME GUARANTEE: BluShark’s soft, but strong premium grade nylon is our trademark. BluShark guarantees the quality of any watch strap sold by BluShark for the life of the product. We will replace any product purchased from us that is shown to have a manufacturer’s defect.
- PACKAGING: All BluShark products are packaged in a handsome pillow gift box and make great gifts for watch enthusiasts.
The Original BluShark Collection, the flagship line from BluShark, is synonymous with quality for a reason. A favorite of watch enthusiasts globally, the BluShark brand has earned its reputation through craftsmanship and premium grade materials. See more BluShark products here.
Top Customer Reviews
Normally I wouldn’t take the time to write a review for a NATO strap. I have a whole bunch of them, and considering how simple they are, there typically isn’t much that differentiates one from another. You have some nylon, some stitching/heat sealing, and some buckles. But in this case I felt compelled to write a review, because the execution on this particular strap was excellent.
The nylon material is excellent. It needs to strike a balance between thickness/stiffness and comfort, and I think they nailed it. The strap feels beefy and sturdy without being uncomfortable, and the coloration is well done, and not muddled. The holes for sizing are of a good distance from one another, allowing for fairly specific sizing, and the overall length of the strap is just right (for my 7 inch wrists). The metal keepers are just the right height to tuck the material back under at the end of the strap, and are spaced really well. The whole thing just screams attention to detail, and I have to say I’m really impressed.
The only thing I could think of that might make the SharkNATO stand out a bit more would be some bespoke hardware. I think the materials and execution are good enough that there should be offerings with premium buckles. But that’s it. I have no other nit-picks. This truly is a premium NATO strap.
See larger image