Casio Mens CA53W-1 Calculator Watch
- 8-Digit Calculator; Constants for addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- Water Resistant
- 1/100 second stopwatch; Measuring capacity: 23:59’59.99″; Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Auto Calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2079)
- Size of case/total weight; 42.0 x 33.0 x 7.0mm / 29g
- Dual Time
- Daily Alarm
- Hourly Time Signal
- Accuracy: +/-15 seconds per month
- Battery CR2016
- Approx. battery life: 5 year
- Module 437/3208
Ever unsure just how much to tip your server at a restaurant? With this 8-digit calculator watch, you can do so with confidence. See more Casio products here.
Top Customer Reviews
I’ve always wanted a calculator watch. Now that I’m pushing 30, I felt that I’m an adult and I can do what I want and I want to buy a calculator watch, dammit. Yeah, I said it. You’re not my mom. Deal with it.
It’s great. It has dual time, a stopwatch, alarm, tells the date and day of the week, AND A FRIGGIN’ CALCULATOR. If you wear it tightly enough, you can feel your pulse. So it’s like an Apple Watch only it costs under $20, has a 3 year manufacturer’s warranty, and the battery lasts five years. Doesn’t send text messages, but you can write such words as ‘BOOBS’, ‘BOOBIES’, ‘BOOBLESS’, ‘BEES’, and ‘SHOE’. So if you’re a man of few words and your friend is right next to you, it’s basically the same as iMessage.
Knocked off a star because the screen seems to lack some contrast. Not sure if it’s permanent or the battery is low. Can’t recharge the battery, so I don’t know.
See larger image