Fossil Q Gen 3 Smartwatch – Smoke Explorist
- Stay connected with display notifications and touchscreen functionality for texts, calls, emails, and app updates. Wear OS by Google connects your watch and smartphone using Bluetooth technology, so you can stay on top of what’s happening in your world.
- With built-in activity tracking, you can track your everyday accomplishments including steps, distance, and calories burned. Automatically syncs to your phone so you can keep tabs on your activity and notifications without ever pushing a button.
- Customize the face of your smartwatch anytime you want. Choose a Fossil or Wear OS by Google design, adjust the colors, and assign your favorite apps to the dial. Fit your style with interchangeable straps – compatible with all Fossil brand 22m straps.
- Effortlessly charge your Fossil Q by placing it on the inductive charging magnet (included). This wearable has an estimated 24-hour battery life, based on usage.
- Powered with Wear OS by Google, a trademark of Google LLC. Your wearable is compatible with Android and iOS smartphones, specifically with Android OS 4.4+ (excluding Go) or iOS 9.3+. All devices have Bluetooth(R) 4.1 Low Energy and Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n.
It’s adventure time—our Q Explorist smartwatch keeps you connected wherever the road takes you. Customize the full-round display and three buttons with your handiest features, receive notifications (on the go) and automatically track your activity from the hiking trails to the gym. Smartwatches built with Wear OS by Google are compatible with iPhone and Android phones. Wear OS by Google and other related marks are trademarks of Google LLC. Touchscreen smartwatches built with Wear OS by Google require a phone running Android OS 4.4+ (excluding Go edition) or iOS 9.3+. Supported features may vary between platforms. To avoid damage to your watch, only use with included charger. Do not use a USB hub, USB splitter, USB y-cable, battery pack or other peripheral device to charge. Click here for more Fossil products.
Top Customer Reviews
November 23, 2017
The only thing I have that is a problem is running in auto-wi-fi mode. Don’t do it. It will eat battery!
If I leave that feature off, I can go a good day and a half run time.
I’ve been up since 4 this morning and have downloaded some apps using WiFi, turned it off, answered texts, changed several faces, and am at 76% after almost 6 hours. I don’t usually run always on display, although some of the ambient displays are amazing!
Overall great watch that I’d actually recommend to someone finally wanting to make the switch from a normal non-smart watch.
One more thing…
I am enjoying Android Wear 2.6 better than Tizen so far.
See larger image