Samsung Gear 2 Smartwatch – Silver/Black
- Seamless Communication: Samsung Gear 2 allows you to make and receive calls and read more on a large sAMOLED display making communication smooth and seamless.
- Instant Notification: Samsung Gear 2 enables you to receive instant notifications from your phone and apps plus a variety of 3rd party apps which you can view clearly on a sAMOLED screen.
- Everyday Captures: With the built-in camera, Gear 2 equips you to easily capture and record day to day moments as they happen with its FHD stillshot and 720p video recording.
- Personalized Fitness Motivator: Samsung Gear 2, with its built-in Heart Rate Sensor, S Health features, and pedometer, track your daily pattern of exercise to give you customized real time coaching to help you achieve your goals.
- Compatible with Samsung Galaxy S5 / Galaxy Grand 2 / Galaxy Note 3 / Galaxy Note 3 Neo / Galaxy Note 2 / Galaxy S4 / Galaxy S3 / Galaxy S4 Zoom / Galaxy S4 Active / Galaxy S4 mini /Galaxy Mega 6.3 / Galaxy Mega 5.8 / Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition) / Galaxy NotePRO (12.2) / Galaxy TabPRO (12.2/10.1/8.4) [Compatible device models to be further expanded]
The Samsung Gear 2 is the smart companion watch tailored to your look and lifestyle. With real-time notifications, calls, fitness tracking and your music library right at our wrist, you can stay focused in the moment. No matter where your day takes you, your Gear 2 matches your style to keep you connected without feeling distracted. See more Samsung products here.
Top Customer Reviews
I use this watch way more than I ever thought I would. Almost 3 years later and still works like new. The camera is one of the best features. Great for hiking in rivers because it’s waterproof and on your wrist ready for action. Caught quite a few moments because it’s easier than taking out your phone, just aim and shoot then back to climbing etc.. Just wish the camera had higher resolution. Someone needs to make an HD camera watch with gps functions for outdoor enthusiasts.
Samsung moving away from smart watches with cameras and trying to make them look like normal watches with round displays is a bad business move. The square display makes it noticeable as a smart watch and is a conversation starter. Cute girl: “is that an apple watch?” Me: “no, it’s a samsung and it’s better because it takes pictures.” Cute girl: “really? Can I see?” Me: takes her picture and gets her number….