Wrangler Authentics Classic 5 Pocket Twilight
- 100% Cotton
- Button closure
- Machine Wash
- REGULAR FIT. These straight-leg jeans feature a classic five-pocket styling with a regular seat and thigh, made to sit at the natural waist.
- BUILT TO LAST. Made with durable materials, these jeans will allow you to move with comfort. Available in both 100% cotton or Premium Flex Denim – choose a pair that best fits your needs.
- FUNCTION MEETS STYLE. Not only is this classic jean great for everyday wear, it is also built for durability on the jobsite. Rest assured, these jeans are designed in a classic style appropriate for many uses.
- HEAVY-DUTY HARDWARE. Finished with a zipper fly, button closure and embroidered back pockets.
Wrangler Authentics Men’s Classic 5 Pocket Regular Fit Jean. This versatile jean is constructed with durable materials and built for long-lasting comfort. Made with a straight leg fit, this jean sits at the natural waist and features a regular seat and thigh.
For nearly 70 years, Wrangler has staked its claim as a Global leader in jeans wear, casual apparel and fashion-forward western inspired attire. Built upon the nostalgic undercurrent of Americana heritage, the brand celebrates a rich legacy of authentic products consumers crave. Wrangler continues to preserve their American legacy while continuously developing innovative products that harness traditional roots, while expanding on its mainstream appeal as a fashion-forward label. Wrangler will prepare you for whatever the day may hold. So go ahead, be bold. Be adventurous. Be comfortable in your own jeans. Click here for more products
- 100% Cotton Denim. Durable cotton fabric made to last.
- Classic Fit. Regular seat and thigh with a classit cut.
- Five-Pocket Style. Classic five-pocket style jean.
- Comfort All Day. The perfect jean for everyday wear.
- Secure Closure. Heavy-duty zipper fly with button closure.
Click here for more jeans
Top Customer Reviews
Overall, I would say they all three pairs look like they will be fine over the longer term. So perhaps the price difference and your preference for brands might be the deciding factor.
See larger image